Along with Boo Logs, I will be releasing a new Color Delights . I used Kelp Watercolours and Waterlilies both so am calling this one Kelp. The photo is a little crooked as part of the border got cut off when I edited it... This is the 45th in the Color Delights series. I never dreamed when this series started that I would do this many! Believe it or not, in the beginning it was a monthly club for one year. After a year though, there were still so many colors I wanted to do, it continued. I still really enjoy doing these small pieces and always have one going with me when I travel - they're a perfect little size to tuck in my carry-on! I've never done a give-away on my blog so this will be the first! Leave a comment with a color suggestion for a future Color Delights and I'll choose a winner (by random number generator) after the weekend on Monday. The winner will get a new Color Delights - Kelp pattern. Good Luck! Kathy

Comments
Post a Comment