Along with Boo Logs, I will be releasing a new Color Delights . I used Kelp Watercolours and Waterlilies both so am calling this one Kelp. The photo is a little crooked as part of the border got cut off when I edited it... This is the 45th in the Color Delights series. I never dreamed when this series started that I would do this many! Believe it or not, in the beginning it was a monthly club for one year. After a year though, there were still so many colors I wanted to do, it continued. I still really enjoy doing these small pieces and always have one going with me when I travel - they're a perfect little size to tuck in my carry-on! I've never done a give-away on my blog so this will be the first! Leave a comment with a color suggestion for a future Color Delights and I'll choose a winner (by random number generator) after the weekend on Monday. The winner will get a new Color Delights - Kelp pattern. Good Luck! Kathy
Kathy,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Love your colour choice
I like this piece. The colors are great!
ReplyDeleteFabulous colors! Might as well plan on kitting that up and sending it my way when it hits the market!
ReplyDeleteI love this already, and I must have when it's ready.
ReplyDelete